Apply via UCAS, search for our lead school 'St Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School' or course code 2A4
• GCSE Grade C or above in English, Mathematics and Science or their equivalent.
• Our programme is open to graduates with, or who are expecting, a degree classification of 2:1 or above. Applicants with a 2.2 will be considered if you have considerable experience of a primary setting.
• Minimum 10 days school experience.
• Applicants must complete forms requesting an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS. In addition you will be required to disclose previous offences.
• Admission to the course is subject to a satisfactory medical report, as you are required to meet the standards for ‘Fitness to Teach’. We have a wide range of facilities to meet the needs of students with special needs and disabilities. You are welcome to discuss any special needs or disabilities with us at any time during, or after the application process.
• It is a government requirement that you take the numeracy and literacy skills tests as part of the application process. You must ensure you have passed them both before the start of the course. We strongly advise that you book and pass the skills tests ASAP even before you apply as this will greatly support your application.